Air Conditioning Repair
Experienced Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
Our Qualified AC and Heating Technicians Are Ready to Assist.
If you stumbled on this page because your AC unit is broken, you may think it’s the worst day yet this summer. Wolff Mechanical, Inc. can get to your home quickly, diagnose the AC problem, and likely have the part that is needed in our fully stocked vans, ready for the factory-trained technician to install. The emergency air conditioning repair experts at Wolff Mechanical, Inc. can make your day better faster.
Why Wolff Mechanical, Inc. and What To Expect During A Service Call
- Wolff Mechanical, Inc. will match licensed, bonded and insured companies diagnostic quotes, just ask us when you call or email for an appointment, we may ask you to email or fax the coupon or special.
- Wolff Mechanical, Inc. now offers financing on repairs over $1000.00
- GUARANTEES, Wolff Mechanical, Inc. warranties all repairs for one year. Even after one year, we will repair any workmanship claims. Our number one priority is a happy comfortable homeowner.
- FREE second opinions on major repairs.
- Homeowners are advised after diagnosing the problem, what needs to be fixed if there are any parts needed, the cost to complete the repair, and how long the repair will take.
- Many homeowners cannot wait all day for a technician to come to their home, we give a window of time and text or call you 30 minutes before the technician will arrive at your home, this makes it easier for you to go about your day.
- Technicians are background checked and drug tested prior to entering the Wolff Mechanical workforce team. The personnel is in uniform and drive a company marked vehicle. They are trained to clean up after themselves and to take care of your property. You may often see them in shoe booties and plastic gloves while they are in your home.
- Technicians are technically trained and receive customer service training, they are also NATE certified and Master heat pump certified. This is important to fix it right the first time with an emergency heating repair service. They are paid hourly not by the job or on commission.
- Wolff Mechanical, Inc. carries 6 million dollars in liability insurance. Licensed, bonded, and insured since 1990.